5.03.2019

5 (things I want) on Friday

With my birthday coming up - this Monday!!! -  I thought I'd put together a list of the things I'd be most happy to see for birthday presents.

cough, cough, Joel. ;) 

::: Amazon Speaker :::

I honestly have no idea which is the best one to get, but I want a speaker in my kitchen that can get decently loud, doesn't need to be touched - can just turn on with my voice - and doesn't take over my phone the way my Jawbone speaker does. Anyone have any good recommendations? 
::: Lilly Pulitizer pullover ::: 

UPF 50+ Skipper Popover, Crew Blue Tint Kaleidoscope Coral, large
I am pretty much in athlesiure pull overs of some kind 6 days a week, and with the summer coming up, I'd like to add another popover to my closet. I love the bright colors and decently light weight material. 
::: Apple Watch :::
 Image result for apple watch
I think I want an apple watch. A few of my friends have them and really like them, and I think it would be handy to be able to be reached and not have to have my phone on me at all times. Especailly at the gym, I feel like I need to take my phone into classes in case the preschool were to call me, but with the iwatch, I wouldn't need to as much. I'm not sure it's totally worth it - and I'll be fine to live without one - but I think it would be a fun gift. 
::: cast iron skillet :::

Lodge Cast-Iron Round Fry Pan
I need a cast iron skillet! Kind of a random thing, but my kitchen could use one, and I'd like to start finding some new recipes to use in one. 
::: Gold birkenstocks :::

Slide View 1: Arizona Metallic Birkenstock Sandal

I wear my silver thong like birks all the time, and I recently got lilac pool birkenstocks that I love - but I think these would be a nice neutral summer sandal that could actually hold up at parks and on light walks.
plus - I love massages, mani pedis, wine, essential oils, some new makeup, gosh - I won't really say no to any presents to be honest ;) 

PARTY | YAY Candles 

2 comments:

  1. I got a cast iron for my birthday this year and love it! I love the Lilly popovers and plan to grab a few in the APS this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have good taste my friend! You deserve all of this and more! Pony up Joel! ;)

    ReplyDelete