This week has been stock full of goodies, and I'm just happy. My cup runneth over.
[ My cup of Sauvigon Blanc ]
Here are the goods:
- A new vacuum - and with a shedding dog, that is a major happy, which is equal parts alarming and hilarious.
- We just booked a trip to meet my family in Scottsdale, Arizona in mid-September. I'm obsessed with Scottsdale and we are going to spend 5 days at the The Phoenician, play tennis, relax by the pool, drink and eat far too much, and just soak in as much family time as we can
- The cherry on top of this is that my sister Hannah is going to come the week before to Los Angeles and stay with Joel and I. Hannah is actually convince-able to move to LA and so I'm trying my very hardest to show her the best time, and find her a job. Any locals need a really cute, fashion/styling assistant? I'm not kidding...
- I'm hoping that by the time you are reading this, I'm officially a California licensed driver. I've got the DMV and test standing in my way - both of which do not have favorable reputations. And, I'm not going to lie, I've been studying all week, so if I fail I'm going to be the opposite of this friggen post.
- The older I get, the earlier I start to get excited for fall and I am counting down the days for college football to start!!
- Joel and I played tennis on Monday and are trying out tonight for weekly Live Ball matches in Westwood. I am seriously loving being back on the tennis courts.
- I finished and LOVED Four Of A Kind by Valerie Frankel - if you are looking for a great book on friendship, marriage, and/or motherhood, this will be your jam. I couldn't put it down.