6.01.2018

Reading, Watching, Listening, and Cooking

Reading: Woohoo! I finally read my first book post-baby! 

Image result for beach club elin

I typically enjoy Elin Hilderbrand - and this book was no different. Easy, sweet, and a fast beach read. A perfect summer book. A few of my neighbors are putting together an easy Book Club for the summer and our first book is Mindy Kaling's "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?" which I've been wanting to read for a while.

Image result for Mindy Kaling everyone hanging 


Watching: My sister has been telling me to watch Schitt's Creek for a year now, and I finally got a chance to on my flights from Chicago to Los Angeles. The episodes are hilarious, fast, and you can easily binge 5 or 6 if you get a few minutes to yourself.

Image result for Schitts Creek

And if you watch, did you know that Twyla (the server) is Eugene Levy's daughter (and, thereby Daniel's/David's sister?!)

Listening: I've really enjoyed the last few episodes on Coffee + Crumbs. I like hearing how other women and families do (date nights, meal planning, summer vacations, etc.). 
Image result for Coffee and Crumbs podcast 
 
 

Also, now that the Bachelor is back on, I'm listening to all of the bachelor podcasts too. The Ben and Ashley I podcast and You're Favorite Thing are my favorites.  
Image result for WElls and brandi podcast 

Cooking: As you've seen in the last couple of weeks, I'm trying to cook a lot of salads around these parts. The weekends keep destroying my diet, and the scale is just not budging for me. I still have ten pounds to go to get to pre-baby weight, and I'm ready to get there already. 

With that being said, this weeks salad have included: an Italian Chopped salad, a BLT (and I added chicken) salad, and a Greek Turkey Burger salad - ALL thanks to Natalie at Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers. 

 
 


 
Would love to hear if you have anything I need to add to my RWLC list! 
Hope you have the best weekend

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to check out Coffee & Crumbs and finally added it to my podcast list. And Mindy's books are SO good. Her second one is even better than the first.

    ReplyDelete