4.23.2018

Weekend Recap

Thankfully - Mother Nature figured her shit out and showed up with a glorious weekend! Honestly, when I woke up to birds chirping and the sun shining on Friday morning, I thought I was going to do literally break into dance every three minutes. It felt SO good.


We stayed after school on Friday morning with some friends and hung out at the schools playground which was a nice way to cap off the week. 


Our master bedroom needs a lot of work - it's a huge room and I'm just not sure how to even fill it. The walls are bare right now because we have to paint it, but it's so big, we just keep putting it off. Thankfully I found some really pretty pillows, and so little by little its getting there.  


Friday afternoon, I got the kids all bathed and fed, and then I snuck out to join my mom and her girlfriends to go see the movie I Feel Pretty.


Not only did the movie theater serve beer (so fun!), but the movie couldn't have been cuter. It was funny, smart, sweet, and overall really enjoyable.

Related image

Saturday morning I got a long run in outside (!!!), and then Joel kept the kids that morning so I could run a few errands and get my nails done. 


After nap, our friends Jenna and Zach came to spend the evening with us. We ended up ordering dinner from the BBQ spot, Moontime Smokin' Que that we really like, and then played games (Euchre, which was really fun!) until almost midnight.


Sunday morning once Jenna and Zach left, I got in another run, and then we played outside for most of the morning. Some of our neighbors stopped by and we just enjoyed the beautiful day.


Sunday night we had a great dinner and my parents, and felt like Spring may have officially decided to show up! 

.

3 comments:

  1. Ahh so glad the weather was better so yall could get out! Sounds like you enjoyed some alone time too which is always needed at the end of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for sunshine. I dig the bench in your master!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I immediately texted my boyfriend about Moontime Smokin' Que haha. We're moving to CL in May (fingers crossed our closing date doesn't change!) and have to get over to this place to try it out. The menu sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete