10.03.2010

Hawkeye Nation

When I first decided to go to the University of Iowa, almost 6 years ago to the day, I never imagined that I would meet the kind of life long friends I've made and have the kind of bond that I have to the school. There is something about going back to your roots and cheering for a team that the entire state is behind. It helps too that we dominated Penn State, 24-3!

The weekend was packed full of junk food, beer, and teenage dreams. ;)

my college roommates (except for Jessica)


My girls

My sisters!
Hannah (on right) is a Junior at Iowa and Nellie came to visit too.



I do have to say that I am happy college only lasts four years. This weekend has done a number on me and I'm glad to be back to my home, where things are a little more calm and clean. Joel and I are heading to South Carolina for a friends wedding next Thursday and until then are going to try hard to tighten our belts (literally, and figuratively). Chicago is due for a gorgeous week of weather and hopefully that will motivate me to get my butt outside for a run after work this week.

I hope you had an equally fabulous weekend - and go enjoy the last few hours. I plan to take a bubble bath, have a big salad, and catch up on all my shows from last week.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment