6.24.2011

Fashion Friday




It barely looks like I'm dressing for summer, but Chicago has been weird to us this summer. I'm hoping in the next few days I can put away my sperry's and rain trench, and pull out some skirts and flip flops!

Not too much on the agenda for the weekend.

Tonight, Joel and I are going on a much needed date night to Twist 


Saturday is supposed to finally be nice so we're hoping to get in a run along the lake and maybe even a trip to the zoo or a summerfest.
Tomorrow night we're going out with our friends Dan and Katie for a drink on the rooftop at The Wit followed by dinner at Tavern on Rush.

 


Sunday includes breakfast with my bestie Claire and a big cleaning job at home.

Hope you have a fun weekend ahead of yourself too.

Enjoy your last June weekend. 

P.S. How the hell did that happen?

5 comments:

  1. Love all your looks ESP the last! Sounds like you have a fab weekend planned - very jealous! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fab weekend!

    I think I have that same gray and white cardigan...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfits, Tess! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally have that striped cardigan & wear it almost every time I fly! Sounds like you had a blast of a weekend.

    ReplyDelete