6.20.2011

sneak peek

I've been a little M.I.A this week

....but for good reason

I was home in Crystal Lake this weekend and was able to catch some rays by the pool (with SPF 50, obvs.)

Made my black bean brownies for another bbq, and yet again, they were a huge hit.

We went for a sunset cruise along the lake

and then on Sunday my family and some cousins went to Arlington Race Track to take in some horse races.

I don't have time tonight to show you all the fun pictures I've been taking, but I promise to give you a big update later this week.

Life's been a wee bit crazay.

In fact, I just finished working for the day (It's 8pm....) but the business team that I am managing is being launched on Monday, so it's getting a little bat shit crazy at the office. 
Hope you're off to a great week!



5 comments:

  1. You keep talking about these black bean brownies. I may have to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics... looks so relaxing! You deserve it after working so hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a nice, relaxing weeknd {the BEST kind of weekend in my opinon ;)}. Long live the SPF 50!!!! Yes!

    ♥ Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a wonderful time! I love Arlington!

    http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun week! Hope you got to unwind, I haven't been to Arlington in years! And your brownies look amazing! Thanks for your sweet words and I can't wait for our cocktail hour!

    ReplyDelete