6.26.2013

Wife Life: Classy Southern Wife

 The Southern Wife
Today's Wife Life is brought to you by the southern spit fire known as Christin. This girl is 100% my kind of girl. She is a rock star runner, likes to do wall sits with a glass of wine in hand, and loves to shop, eat out, and travel. And she's stunning.

 

Q: How did your Hubby propose? 

A: We spent the day going around town to places that held special memories for us like where our first date was, etc. We ended at the gazebo in the town square where I grew up, and he proposed. We spent the night celebrating at my parents’ Christmas party. I wasn’t suspecting it at all because I wanted my Mom’s diamond reset, and I had just seen her wearing her ring the night before. Turns out my sneaky husband had a CZ put in her ring and had mine designed months before. It was perfect.

Q: Was planning the wedding everything you thought it would be?

A: I absolutely loved planning our wedding! We were engaged for nearly two years, so I could plan everything just how I wanted. There wasn’t any stress or major freak out moments.
 
Q: Did anything go wrong on the day of your wedding? 

A: Honestly, not that I know of. Everything went off without a glitch.
  
Q: What is your favorite picture from the entire day? 
 
A: My mom hijacked the father-daughter dance and then invited my husband to join. I love this picture of the three of us.

Q: After everything is over, you said your goodbyes, get up to the hotel room, what happens next: 

A: We ate! I chowed down on a ton of food that our coordinator sent to our room. I didn’t have time to eat at our reception and was starving! Then my hairdresser actually came to our hotel room the night of my wedding to cut my hair. I had been growing it out for years and wanted it gone before our honeymoon and before our day-after brunch. Yes, totally crazy. :)
Q: Where did you honeymoon and what was the best part? 
 
A: We toured Rome, Tuscany, Florance and Venice in Italy. We were able to go to an audience with the Pope, which was amazing. But I think my favorite part was renting a car and just driving in the Tuscan countryside with my new husband.

Q: What is your favorite part of being a wife?      
 

A: As cheesy as it sounds, I just like the day-to-day wife things. Like cooking dinner for him, waking up next to him every day. Just the little things.

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on blogs...I know, I know... but thanks for the shoutout! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete