10.30.2014

Thursday Thoughts

On Tuesday, October 28th, my nephew Sullivan Klien Shields joined us. I can't wait to meet his sweet face.


We're actually in the midst of a total baby season around here, because while I was in Florida on October 21st my cousins here in LA gave birth to their son Nolan. I got to spend a few hours with him yesterday and he is just edible


 Joel has been away all week, and whenever he travels I try to get in a little alone time and a lot of girlfriend time. On Monday, Roscoe and I had a cousin date with Erin and Pudley. We are loving having them in Los Angeles. 


And, a week of not cooking is always fun too. 


I'm heading to Chicago all of next week for work....which is a perfect excuse to get in some family and fall time in my favorite place. 
It's Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Those little newbies are too precious!! I love the squishy baby phase. I love the no cooking weeks when my husband is out of town. Have fun in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what cuties and don't you look pretty holding that baby!

    ReplyDelete