10.17.2017

Weekly Menu




Thai Meatballs with Pre-Bagged Asain Salad // Kale Salad // Chicken Pitas and Sweet Potato Fries // Pumpkin Turkey Chili with the best corn casserole ever!
 
 I really do enjoy putting dinner on the table during the week. The whole process - meal planning/grocery shopping/cooking/cleaning....it can be a hassle - there is no doubt - but there is something about the fall and winter season that allows me to enjoy it again. I don't have fun with it during the summer months I've officially decided. 

I also am finding that I feel better physically and mentally right now staying busy, so I'm trying to keep my afternoons filled with productive tasks - like making dinner. 

I cook a pretty consistent 20 or so recipes, but I'm constantly looking for new and easy recipes and pretty much only use Pintrest or Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers as my sources! 

Plant themed puns! Check the whole store for more! www.etsy.com/shop/PlantPuns

3 comments:

  1. Your meals always look SO good. I'm majorly jealous of your cooking abilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am always inspired by what others post too! I have been in a rut lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please try the website (and Instagram) Damn Delicious. You will LOVE her easy weeknight recipies and great ideas for your family gatherings!!

    ReplyDelete