10.18.2017

Bumpdate: 29 weeks

 
 
How Far Along? 29w6d

Gender: GIRL

Weight Gain: 19.5lbs (I was up 22lbs at this point with Leo)

Maternity Clothes:  I have a feeling I'm going to live the next 9 weeks in leggings and long sweaters. I found really cheap, comfortable leggings at Nordstrom Rack (brand is Abound and they were $10). They're nothing amazing, but they're comfy, I sized up, and bought two pairs and wear them pretty much if I'm not in workout clothes.

Nursery: We bought a dresser for Leo's room which is good because in the next few weeks the dresser that Leo has been using will go into the nursery. It will be slightly annoying because that means we will have to change Leo in the nursery, but it just didn't make sense to me to buy a whole second changing station (and diaper pail) to be used for only 6-10 months (or until Leo decided to potty train). 
 
If it does turn out to be a huge pain, we can always figure out an option B, but Leo is really only getting changed 4ish times a day, and I just don't think it will be that big of a deal............ 

  My sister-in-law also graciously gifted us an old swing and an extra Rock and Play so that was pretty awesome too since I think it will be really nice to have an extra RP on the first floor. 

Movement: YES - and lots. Baby girl has had lots of hiccups this week too. At my 24week appointment the doctor pointed out that the baby was sideways, and I'm fairly certain she still is. I can feel her head and butt (not sure which is which) which I love.

Symptoms: Not horrible this week. Had some emotional moments which isn't always fun, but it is what it is. Also, my hormones when I'm pregnant pump out lots of anxiety, so I do have to battle that everyday. I really don't like being alone or bored - both of which bring my anxiety to a head - so I've been spending lots of time with my mom.  

I also find myself sitting a lot more. I'm pretty used to staying busy or being on the floor with Leo, but both of those are getting a little more tiring, so I'm much more apt to take a seat than I am when I'm not pregnant.

Sleep: Really well this week and I don't think I've taken any afternoon naps lately. Sometimes I'll lay down and read for an hour, and I do try to take it pretty easy during Leo's nap time, but I'm always pretty excited to go upstairs for the night and turn in.

Joel: Supportive while I lost my cool a few times this week.

 Workouts:  Fit in yoga and kickboxing this week, but my walks were a little weak this week because the weather was a little off. The forecast looks fantastic for the next two weeks so hopefully we can fill in some of those gaps.

Mood/Mental State: More anxious this week than last but trying to not tailspin.

Cravings: Much healthier week overall than last - but I don't really restrict myself much (and probably could a touch more...but whatever!).

What I Miss: Not being pregnant ;)

Random Things:  I think I nested a bit this weekend which was nice. I loved getting a few pieces of furniture from my parents and found myself just sitting in the living room looking at them all weekend long. I'm starting to get excited about tackling the nursery now that we're kind of making baby steps toward progress.


Best Moment of the Week: The fall-like weather and time at home with my boys.

Looking Forward To: A healthy, calm, low key week that will take us into the THIRTIES! That feels like a really big milestone and one that I'm so excited and grateful to see. 

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little bump you have! Your “What I Miss” section cracked me up. I totally remember that feeling!

    Tricia
    www.mamabops.com

    ReplyDelete