10.31.2017

Bumpdate: 30 & 31 weeks

 
 
 
How Far Along? 31w5d

Gender: GIRL

Weight Gain: 19.5lbs

Maternity Clothes:  I'm living in leggings and long sweaters

Nursery: We started making some headway! The crib is up, the changing table has been moved out of Leo's room and into the nursery, along with the glider and ottoman. That means that Leo's room got some changing too - a new dresser and a big new white day bed. I'm actually loving the way Leo's room is looking, but I need to organize the dresser in the coming weeks.

Next up for the baby; I want to spray paint a collage of mirrors I took from my mom. They will be getting a fresh coat of gold. I need to find some black out drapes and I'd like to find a shelving unit as well.
 
Movement: All. Day. Long. Some movements are getting more and more uncomfortable and a few have stopped me in my tracks too. 

Symptoms: Feeling more pregnant. I feel like I'm moving more pregnant-ly and breathing is getting a little heavier too but overall - I'm really, really thankful for how this pregnancy is treating me.
Sleep: No matter how tired I am (and I've been feeling really tired lately) I cannot nap. It blows. Thankfully I sleep well at night about 80% of the time.

Joel: Did major work to get the nursery started which has been enormously helpful. I just have the motivation for nothin' so thankfully he is great at getting jobs done. I try to take Leo out of the house for a few hours on the afternoon so that he can work in peace, and it's always really fun to come home and see the progress.

 Workouts:  Does packing boxes count? I've been with my parents almost every day for the last 2 weeks packing up their old house and then unpacking in their new house. A few days I overdid it on my feet but I'm glad that I was still able to be around to help them. We still have a lot of work to do but I'm happy not to see a tape gun for a while.

I also made it to yoga and kickboxing.

And in another note on workouts, I got a note from my doctor today to start my gym maternity leave as early as December 1st, so we'll see how I'm feeling in the next 4 weeks.





Mood/Mental State: Great. The last two weeks I've felt really calm, cool, and collected and my 32 week doctors appointment didn't make me panic like the appointments normally do which was a really refreshing mental break.

Cravings: Halloween candy has been making wayyyyy too many appearances. 

What I Miss: Not being pregnant ;) That's going to stay....I'm starting to get excited to get to the other side.

Random Things:  Our 32 week appointment today went fantastic - such an amazing feeling to leave the doctors after a healthy report. Baby measured right on track at 32 weeks, heartbeat was 148, and the doctor sent me on my way until 35 weeks!




Best Moment of the Week: Getting my parents into their new, much anticipated house and a very healthy doctors appointment

Looking Forward To: Our babymoon! We are heading to The American Club in Kohler, WI this weekend for lots of spa services, sleep, books, and time together. We both are so excited to check out for a few days, spend some low key time together, and just relax.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe you're at 30 weeks already! So exciting and can't wait to see the nursery and Leo's room updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO exciting! The babymoon sounds amazingggg! So did Leo move into a big boy bed? How did that go?

    ReplyDelete