8.03.2018

Five on Friday

::: 1 :::

Well, we bit the bullet and got some new wheels. We ended up going with a VW 3 row Tiguan. Our dealership didn't have the Atlas we wanted, so we decided to lease this car for three years. 

So far I really like it. The trunk has plenty of space, and there is a third row with two seats if we want them. It's tight in the back, but will be fine for short rides no doubt. 

::: 2 ::: 

At Drew's 6mth appointment, we got the all clear to put her in the bike trailer - so I'm bound and determined to get her to like the helmet. We've been trying to get on the bike after dinner, even though her first trip was NOT her favorite thing.
::: 3 ::: 

 

If you follow me on instagram, you've probably seen that I've had Leo in swim lessons quite a bit this summer. We have been having private lessons 2-3 times a week, and the amount of improvement I've seen over the last 8 weeks has been INSANE. I'm trying to convince his teacher to keep coming to my parents pool until they close the pool for the winter, because I'm convinced she is the magic in this equation. We are around water A LOT (my parents live on the lake and have a pool), so I really want to make sure we don't take any backwards steps in all of the progress we've made over the summer.
::: 4 :::
 Image result for Staniac blush tint amazon
One of my best friends (Jenna), recommended this cheek stain. I'm pretty sure it's a dupe for Benefit's Benetint....but I bought it on Amazon and it is SO good. It's $15, and Jenna said her bottle has lasted her a year. I'm SO bad at makeup, but this one is fool proof. 

::: 5 :::

 

 I know we still have a month left of summer before school starts again, but I'm just not ready to see it leave. This summer has been one of the best summers of my life - and I just want to soak every last bit out of it we can over the next month. I'm on hyper-speed trying to get as many beach days, bike rides, walks around the lake, beach concerts, splash pad visits, etc. etc. etc. as we can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment