11.02.2018

Sweet Halloween Treats (your toddler can help with)




Leo loves any chance he can to sit at the counter with me and really "help" me cook. This dip is the perfect toddler-approved dessert because there is no baking, it's basically one dish, and all they do the entire time is pour and stir. Easy as pie ;)


 







Candy Corn Jello Cups 


Similar to the pumpkin pie dip, Leo enjoyed putting his apron on and helping be my stir assistant for the jello. Once all of the jello sets (this is typically a day or two process), I had Leo place the candy corn on top of the whipped cream and voila!


We brought these in for his class Harvest party and they were a huge hit - these will for sure be an annual tradition! 

And now that Halloween is officially over and we can begin the Thanksgiving and Christmas celebrations - I'm excited for our next batch of holiday desserts and crafts! Leo is really into it this year which makes it that much more fun!  

Christmas cookies 

Grinch Kabobs Recipe. I saw these sitting in my children's school office, waiting to be delivered to some lucky classroom. So cute! 

Christmas Party Food Ideas - Appetizers and Desserts 

1 comment:

  1. I am struggling with the fact that Thanksgiving is in a few weeks! But excited at the same time.

    ReplyDelete