2.13.2019

Vacay Prepping!

::: We've been preparing for our big trip to Mexico! We are renting the condo next to my parents in Punta Mita, and bringing the kids, and we are so excited for our first tropical vacation as a family four.

to the beach

:: We're carrying on - but sort of cheating. My parents are flying on the same flight with us, and checking a bag, so we are including two puddle jumpers in their suitcase. Since my parents were done in Mexico a few weeks ago, they also stocked up on diapers and wipes for us.

::: Otherwise, everything else (monitors, snacks, 2 sound machines, loveies, outfits, toys, etc.) is coming with us. We have 3 seats, 4 people, 3 carry-on suitcases, 1 purse, 1 backpack, 1 LLBean tote bag, 1 ergo baby carrier, and 1 double stroller. Hot Damn!

::: We are parking at the airport here in Chicago, and being picked up in a car that will have two car seats to take us to the condo.

::: My purse looks like this for the flight. I purchased this purse organizer from Amazon, at the recommendation of Alex and I have been LOVING it. It keeps my bag so much better organized - I can't believe I've been living without it for so long.

Vercord Updated Purse Handbag Organizer Insert Liner Bag in Bag 13 Pockets Milky Beige Large

::: In my purse, I have some snacks handy, some diapers and changing pad, my headphones, my ipad, my kindle, the kids passports, my wallet, everyone's sunglasses, some CBD oil, tic tacs, and my medicine kit for the kids.

 
 

::: In the LLBean tote, we have....everything else. Toys, kids lovies, games, so many snacks, bottles for Drew, hand wipes, a blanket, Leo's kindle fire and head phones.....probably a few more things that I'm already forgetting.



For snacks, we have pouches, gold fish, raisins, animal crackers, and fruit snacks.



It's hard to know what toys to bring, but for Drew, I brought a few light up/table toys. I borrowed a few from friends so that they're new for Drew, I brought a few mini books, a few trucks and match box cars, a few things for Drew to chew on, and a few sea creatures for Leo to play pretend with.



I bought most of these art supplies at target, but did pick up this water pen thingy on Amazon. We haven't used it yet, but hopefully it's a hit.






Kingseye Water Painting Graffiti Book Card 26 Letters Children‘s Early Education Cognitive Cards ABC Alphabet Word Colouring Doodle Board + 2 Magic Drawing Pens Games Toy for Toddlers Kids Baby

::: As far as other things that I am bringing on our trip - I'm going to try out this little floatie for Drew. It's handy because it deflates, and I think it will be nice for her to have on when we are at the little splash pool. I'm also bringing a life vest for her, and a puddle jumper for Leo. I bought this on Amazon but haven't used it, so I'm happy to report back if you are curious.

Image result for swim school tot trainer

::: The kids were pretty easy to pack for - Keens for shoes for both of them for the most part, one nice pair of shoes for dinner, and then easy and light clothes, lots of hats, swim suits, and they're pretty much set.



::: We have downloaded plenty of movies and shows for the flights, and we're going to just have to go with flow and get it done!



Here goes nothing! 

Soup of the Day. Lights. Tequila Casamigos.

10 comments:

  1. You go, lady! I can't WAIT to hear about the trip. Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

      Delete
    2. I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Herpes Simplex Virus by this by Dr voodoo and she also gave the email address of this man and advise anyone to contact him for any kind of problem that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr voodoo telling him about my (Herpes Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Though i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr voodoo assured me, after some time i went to my doctor for test and it confirmed that i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends if anyone have such problem and need help contact Dr voodoo on his email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

      Delete

  2. Hello, My name is Faith am from USA ..... and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much just to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like DOCTOR WTAHA this world would be a better place, I contacted him and shared my problems to him and he gave me the terms and conditions, which I obeyed, it only took 3 days for my husband to come back home begging for my forgiveness. To cut the long story short. I am now living happily with my husband. Thanks to Dr TWAHA . Contact him now on email: drlregbeyen10000@gmail.com . Or reach him on whats app +2349038518881 or call him . He can save your marriage or relationships too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Very very nice article. Everyone should read. Thanks for sharing. Don't miss WORLD'S BEST SportCarGame

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Very very nice article. Everyone should read. Thanks for sharing. Don't miss WORLD'S BEST Wall Coverings In Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings to the general public, I want to tell about how I was cured of HIV disease by a Doctor called Dr. Aire. I was browsing the Internet searching for remedy on HIV and I saw a comment of people talking about how Doctor AIre cured them. I was scared because I never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of been cured of HIV so I decided to contact him with his email that was listed on the comment drairehome@gmail.com when I contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HIV result came out negative. I pray for you Dr. AIre God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being sincere and great men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem Email: drairehome@gmail.com or Add him up on WhatsAp +2347036740271

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone i want to share my amazing experience with the greatest spell caster Dr OMOHAN, My husband was cheating on me and when i found out we had a fight which lead to him filling for a divorce i cried and fell sick, When i was searching about love quotes online i saw people talking about Dr OMOHAN and his great work whose case was similar to mine they left his contact info i contacted him and he told me not to worry that after 24hrs he will cancel the divorce and be back to me after i did everything he asked me to do to my greatest surprise the next day evening it was my husband he knelt down begging me to accept him back,thank you once again Dr OMOHAN you are indeed a blessing to me he can also help you contact dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com or WhatsApp HIM +2348164816038

    ReplyDelete
  7. My joy is bark to me, I can’t believe this is really true I never believe there is cure to this hsv 2 because all the hospital have told me there is no cure to it, so I started taken medication from my doctor just to sustain myself, few months ago I saw this man email DR. OLATUNJI on internet from a testimony share by someone who he help with his herbal cure I contact his email and ask for his help also, that is how he inform me about the cure process and this man sent me a herbal medicine which I took according to the way he instructed for 2 week, I can’t believe when I go for test my result come out negative I am so happy to share this to the world there is real cure to herpes you can also contact DR.OLATUNJI through his email now,,, [ drolatunjiherbalremedies@gmail.com ] you can email me also if you need my assistant ALEXEDDIEBROWN@GMAIL.COM.
    He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases;
    Diabetes, Lupus, HPV, Gout, Hepatitis A,B, Infertility, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, WART, Epilepsy/Seizure, ASEPSIS. Contact him for more information

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm grateful to drokiti7 for all his help for my life, my fiance was having Herpes Simplex Virus and we were planing on getting married so we decided to get ourselves tested first and we found out that my fiancee was HSV 2 Positive, i was so unhappy, because this was a barrier for us to get married, so i was searching the internet for a cure for my partner, and it was so surprising how @drokiti7 has been a blessing and healing to the masses, after reading about his work on a blog i immediately emailed him via (drokitiherbalhome100@gmail.com) and he wrote back to me that my fiancee will be OK and that he can cure my fiance, i couldn't believe it, after doing all that is needed to be done, i was surprised that after 21 days of using his medicine as he prescribed my fiancee went to the doc and was diagnose negative. Words can't describe how happy I am and we are also married with 3 kids. For more info contact him via Email @Drokitiherbalhome100@gmail.com or WhatsApp:+2347050670365...He also cures HIV/AIDS Lung cancer Blood Cancer Asthma Fibroid Autism....  

    ReplyDelete