1.12.2010

little black skirt

The LBD is a staple in most closets. But, what about the little black skirt? It's tending to be more popular than the LBD this season and is perfect for work. Here's how some of the celebs are rockin it


Please ignore Rebecca and Katherine


The LBS is such a great staple because you can really dress it up or down (I mean, how cute is it with a hoodie!)

Here are a few things I've picked up recently to add to my teaching wardrobe (warning - you will notice a button trend)

Michael Kors Jumper

Adrienne Vittadini skirt in merlot

And my first "pre-teaching, just observing" school outfit included black Seven's jeans, Juicy Coutoure Flats, and a Forever 21 blouse.
*I'm working on finding a better way to capture the outfit & shoes. It may just have to be 2 pics.


2 comments:

  1. cute outfit!! {were you doing a soda tasting in your living room?! =)}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Busted! I was balancing all of those to bring back to kitchen after a get together!

    ReplyDelete