1.11.2010

Sweat in Style

One of my 5 new years resolutions was to make it to the gym at least 4 days a week. This means, that the fellow gymmers will be seeing me more than my friends. I think they deserve to see me sweat in something cute. It's the least I can do since I can pretty much promise my face is going to be red, I'm going to be sweating, and I won't be wearing makeup. Well, I may be wearing makeup if I go after work, but it envitably will be dripping off my eyes...which really won't be pretty. So, in accoradance with my new years resolution - I NEED new gym clothes! Gone are the days of my bar crawl tee doing double duty as work out gear. It's time to update the gym attire.

Here are some looks I like on celebs



Simple seems to be key here. Simple colors, maybe a hat, a change of fendi flats, and a pair of sunglasses seems to turn any workout outfit into a hit. My feeble attempt today (including black capri's, a white hanes top, chanel sunglasses, and a free people coat) doesn't seem to elevate me to Jessica Beil workout hotness....but it will have to do.

2 comments:

  1. i agree with the simple colors. i need to replace my yoga clothes ... they are pricey though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think picking out the workout attire is the best part : )

    Good Luck finding exactly what you are looking for.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete