11.20.2012

The Perfect Thanksigivng Dressing

...and I ain't talking about the food

Spending this holiday with friends seems to have me a little bit more concerned with my holiday outfit. There will be lots of eating and games, but I still want to look nice and dressed up for the festive occasion.

All via Netaporter.com

I feel like wearing a dress will simply be overkill for the day and evening we have planned, plus, maybe the waistband in my skirt will keep me from going overboard on the pumpkin cheesecake. 

4 comments:

  1. Good choices! I love the middle one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be lucky if I get my HAIR brushed on thanksgiving! so much going on! love these outfits though! great taste!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I'd had that third outfit to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all really cute options!

    ReplyDelete