- So, I've gone 4 full days 100% complex free which means we have 21 more to go. The first four days weren't horrible - and I know for certain that my body feels a ton better. Normally after I eat, which my friends and family can attest, I complain of a stomach ache - which have been completely non-existent since Sunday. I am going to be able to accomplish this challenge.
- I'm so excited for a double date night that we have planned for Saturday night. One of my newest - and most favorite - friends Laura is finally bringing her new hubby out of hiding! We are introducing our men and doing it over a much anticipated seafood dinner at Water Grill in Downtown L.A
- Can you handle Lindsey Lohan? I'm sorry, but that girl needs to go away. She has been given every opportunity in the world and she has made a complete and total fool of herself. Time to sleep in the bed she made.
- I cannot wait to see "This Is 40". Looks so refreshing, realistic, and hilarious.
- This week in L.A.it's been gloomy and cold, and I've loved every second of it. Except, I totally forgot that rain and gloom makes it extra hard to get out of bed in the morning, go for runs in the afternoon, and not want to drink red wine and eat deep dish pizza in the evening.
- I finally made a hair appointment to lighten my locks for next Friday. I was debating waiting until January, until a sweet woman asked me in the elevator at the dermatologist what color brown I had used to dye my hair.
- I'm cooking a rib-eye steak tonight on my stove. I've never cooked steak before. Ever. But, I found these instructions on Pintrest and it seems easy enough.
- I currently have TWO pairs of wearable jeans. Suddenly I went from twenty to two. Somehow, in the last three months, the jeans gods decided that they hated me. Two jeans ripped, one pair of jeans zipper is permanently down, two are just god ugly, and. so on and so on. It's gotten so bad that I started wearing a pair of Express jeans I bought my freshman year in college. My Christmas present to myself are these Rag & Bone bad boys:
- And, a constant reminder