5.13.2014

Work Wear

Work It Girl


Shopping my closet every week has made it very clear about what I wear, what I gravitate towards, and what seriously needs to be thrown away. 

The old I get, the simple and more neutral I dress. I like clothes that fit well, look good, and are pretty simple over all. I really like this week's line up, but I know next week's will suck. I don't have great "It's 95 degrees and I'm still sweating from my morning workout" outfits, so prepare for a major downgrade.

Monday
re-worn from birthday night
 
Cynthia Rowley blouse, Loft jeans, Michael Kors sandals


Tuesday
 
Banana Republic silk blouse, J.crew minnies, J.crew wedges

Wednesday
  
Loft tee, Burberry scarf, Gap pants, Ivanka Trump heels


Thursday
My birthday!
  
DKNY dress, Loft necklace, Ivanka Trump heels

Friday
birthday hangover. 
Loft sweater, target tank, J.Brand Jeans, Forever 21 necklace TB sandals

4 comments:

  1. You look SO much like your sister in that Thursday shot. #imacreeper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your outfits this week! You look great in the Jcrew minnies- they lay really weird on me.

    ReplyDelete