5.20.2014

Work Wear ::: updated


Work It Girl

Ha, you can totally tell in these pictures that Los Angeles was under a major heat wave last week.

I try to sneak in my workouts before work, but when it's so hot out, I just cannot stop sweating - which results in ponytails and very little makeup. 

 Monday
J.crew sweater & dress. Ralph Lauren sandals

 Tuesday
J.crew jacket, J.crew peplum tank, Max Studio pants, Toms Wedges

 
 Wednesday
Gap top, Loft jeans, TB sandals

Thursday 
Loft blouse, J.Crew minnies, Michael Kors sandals, F.21 necklace

 Friday
 J.Crew dress, Ralph Lauren sandals, F.21 necklace

2 comments:

  1. Love all of these! Especially the pink blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is AMAZE and I want to copy it but that might push me over the edge into stalker territory.

    ReplyDelete