10.05.2016

Must Have's

I've been using this for a week and I am....obsessed. My therapist recommended this homeopathic option for daily anxiety relief, and its been working really well. I bought it off of amazon, and I mix 4 droplets in a glass of water every morning. It has a long lasting effect throughout the day, and while its obviously not magic, I don't find my body going into these tense, anxious states as much as I had previously. I also really like that you can use this when your pregnant (not that I am), but I suffered with a lot anxiety and this would have been really nice to have had.

Etsy shop here
You probably saw this bib in Leo's birthday party recaps, but I can't stop using it. I keep this bib in my diaper bag and use it when we are out. Its cute enough to have it on him the entire dinner, its machine washable, and it folds up so tiny it doesn't take any space in my bag. When I was thinking about buying things for Leo's birthday, I didn't want to get a shirt or bib that he could only wear once, and at $20 dollars, this bib was festive enough - but still useful after his birthday bash too.

I've tried a lot of pumpkin spice coffees this season, and this one from Target is by far the best. Just sweet enough - just spicy enough - and I've been obsessed with it. It's even better than my old faithful Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Spice.


Image result for mickey mouse clubhouse
We've reached a point where this just has to happen. Leo is in a phase of needing to be held or entertained constantly  and even with extra hands here in Chicago to help - that just can't be done 100% of the day. Coupled with the fact that we are now down to 1 nap, I'm feeling very grateful that I'm able to by some time with the help of Mickey and his friends. I've bought one episode through itunes and so far, Leo doesn't seem to mind the repetition!

7 comments:

  1. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is something I'm thankful for! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally think Mickey is a mousketool himself but I TOTALLY hear you with putting on the boob tube. Sometimes just letting them sit and vegg out is a sanity saver for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using rescue remedy for a while now! I'm not sure if it's placebo effect, but it really does work. In fact, I put a few drops of the rescue remedy for pets on my puppy's treats before I leave in the morning to help her separation anxiety!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot even tell you how quickly I just added Rescue Remedy to my Amazon cart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tripp has watched the movie Cars probably 65 times. Repeat rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought Rescue Remedy for Pixie years ago! I had no idea adults could use it! I like that your therapist suggested a more natural route than meds! Glad it's helping! Buying some now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you have Netflix Beat Bugs is a great show and not annoying for parents (based on Beatles songs). Luke also loves Daniel Tiger and Thomas the train. I couldn't handle Mickey Mouse haha

    ReplyDelete