10.25.2016

Pumpkin Patchin'



One of my must-do items while we were home was to visit a pumpkin patch - and Goeberrt's in Barrington did not disappoint.


We went on a chilly Friday with my cousin Liz and her two babies, Jack and Ella.


 We started our morning checking out the petting zoo. You can pay a few dollars extra for a cup of veggies to feed the animals, so we grabbed a few and started with feeding a giraffe.

 
 
After we went through the tents of animals, we went into their kids zone to play in a sandbox full of corn kernels.


Leo loved it, but I found kernels everywhere for like 3 days!
 


After tons of playing and fresh air, we had lunch and then bought a dozen heavenly apple cinnamon donuts. It was a perfect day with our cousins!

 

5 comments:

  1. Leo is so smiley! And I love your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goebberts is the best!!! We would drive out from the city every single fall for their donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! Your little pumpkin is the cutest!! Looks like you guys had a great day! And give me all the apple cinnamon donuts please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the perfect fall day! I can't believe how big Leo is now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I can't believe your pumpkin patch had a giraffe...they really had everything! The pictures are so cute and it looks like Leo had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete