10.30.2018

Meal Plan (& recipes) for this Week

I've been in a little meal planning rut so I thought I would try a few new dinners this week, and share them here in case you are too. 

Last week I made Natalie's Greek Turkey Burgers. They are one of my most favorite recent dinners - and they make a ton and hold up well for lunches the following day or two too.

 

Last night I made the ever popular P.F. Chang's copy cat lettuce cups. I used this recipe and we really enjoyed them!




Tonight using this recipe to make Italian Meatballs in a Tomato Bisque Soup. 

This dairy free and Whole30 compliant tomato basil bisque with Italian meatballs is an easy winter soup with simple ingredients! The perfect paleo dinner the whole family will love.

It's dairy free which slightly weirds me out, but the recipe looks super easy, so I'm interested to give it a whirl. 

On Wednesday - Halloween night - I'm going to have these Ham and Cheese sliders ready to bake. They're so easy and delish, and once they're prepped, they take only a few minutes to warm up and enjoy. Since we may have neighbors pop in and out throughout the night, I'm planning on making two big sheet pans of them and serving with Ceaser salad.

To die for and addictive hame biscuits! !!

Thursday, I have a playgroup and anticipate some leftover sandwiches or soup, so we're making it a leftovers night! 

Soup of the Day. Lights. Tequila Casamigos.

2 comments:

  1. Please let us know how that dairy free tomato soup turned out! My daughter and I are lactose intolerant and I’m always looking for dairy free recipes so I’m curious how you like it! Those ham sandwiches look so yummy! Thanks Tess. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ham delights are THE BEST! Have fun tomorrow night!!

    ReplyDelete