10.15.2018

Week Recap

I can't believe I never made it to the blog last week. I've been trying hard to find time to keep up with it, but last week just got the best of me.

My whole family was under the weather for one reason or another last week, we found out Roscoe needs to have dental surgery this week, and I had the brilliant idea to take on painting the basement as my next house project....and just about all of my free time was eaten up.


But, regardless of all of that, we were still able to fit in some fun.


Leo's gone to more pumpkin patches this year than Joel has ever been to in his life!

Leo had school off on Monday, so my girlfriend Jenna came out and we took the kids to a local fall festival which was really fun.


and then this past weekend, we met our friends from California that recently moved back to Illinois for another pumpkin batch in Barrington.




 

 

The kids loved it, and we lasted a while, before heading over to a restaurant for beers and food.


Joel also added a few things for me in the kids playroom. I wanted a space to display some of Leo's artwork, so my friend grabbed me this rod from Ikea a few weeks ago. 



And I bought really inexpensive frames from Hobby Lobby and figured I could add even more darling pictures of the kids over the years too.

Sunday, after a ton of errands and a good family run, we spent the day with Aunt Amanda and Uncle Andrew. We carved pumpkins, had a big seafood pasta dinner, and just enjoyed the beautiful fall day.

 

 

 

 

 

 


And somehow, the weekend has wrapped and Monday is already here! Have a great week!  

1 comment: