10.17.2018

Recent Must Have's


::: I popped into Banana Republic last week and they were having a major sale - so I scooped up this sweater. I would have gotten in it in at least 2 colors, but they were out of most sizes. The lady said they couldn't keep it stocked (but it looks totally fine online).

product photo

The fit is comfortable, the material is SO nice (I'm very sensitive, and this is a really perfect cotton blend that isn't too light or too heavy).  I highly recommend!

::: And....on a total flip side of fashion...I ended up getting a popover from the Lilly Pulitzer after party sale...and I'm obsessed.

Image result for lilly pulitzer pink sunset home slice popover

Joel's first comment was "that's a bit bright"....and it is. It's probably not the most seasonally appropriate sweater, but I actually like that it gives a gray day some color, and the material is almost terry cloth, so it's comfortable under coats without making you overheat.

Plus, with leggings on, I still feel put together for picking up Leo from school - even though, it's really just a comfy sweater! I can't find the exact popover I ordered from the sale, but I linked one above that's similar.

::: Here's a random one - but Caycee from Hanging with Hewitts had included these no-show socks from her Amazon picks, and I ended up purchasing them and really liking them too. They stay on all day - and they really don't show. I will say, they are cheap and thin, but I had ordered 3, and just recently ordered another batch because I've ended up wearing them a lot this fall with sneakers or booties.

Prefer Green Women's 6 Pairs Thin Casual No Show Socks Anti-Slip Cotton Sock (Grey (3 Pairs))



::: I have been buying most of Drew's bows from Amazon, but my girlfriend suggested this Etsy shop (Little Lady Bowtique) that monograms bows - and I LOVE it. It's the perfect size for Drew, really inexpensive ($4, with $4 dollars for shipping) and I like the shape of the bow a lot. I only ordered one for now, but I have a feeling a few more will be making an appearance around Christmas.

 image 0

::: Speaking of Drew - I know everyone is familiar with Freshly Picked, but I was actually given a pair of Sweet N Swag moccs for her, and I like them so much better than Freshly Picked. The leather is a little firmer, holds it shape much better, and doesn't show its wear as quickly as Freshly Picked does. And they're about half the price. 

ROSE GOLD - BABY MOCCASINS

::: H3 Wine - I like both the Cab and the Merlot. They're pretty affordable for weekday drinking ($11-13/bottle).

2015 Columbia Crest H3 Merlot, Horse Heaven Hills, USA (750ml) 


::: The Flu Shot



Have you gotten yours? You really, really should.  It's not scary at all!

4 comments:

  1. I love that you "must have" the flu shot! I'm a pediatric nurse consultant for daycare programs so that made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your picks! The popover is the best - I'm glad you branched into those bright colors! :) Leo is simply the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flu is a lot spookier than a little shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sweater, especially how it’s longer in the back! Also that wine is from WA—I’m a big fan too!

    ReplyDelete