7.22.2009

Staple it Together

THREE NAMES I GO BY
* Tessie
*Tbags
*TT
THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
* Nanny, Nanny, and being a Nanny
* Hostess at Georgio's
*Infant Nursery Leader
THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED
* Chicago, IL
* Crystal Lake, IL
* Iowa City, IA
THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
* Bachelor/Bacelorette
* Surviving Sextuplet's
* Tori & Dean
(Clearly my own reality is not exciting enough? )
THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN
* Mexico
* Italy
* Spain
PEOPLE THAT E-MAIL ME REGULARLY
* Families that I babysit for
* The Marino's
* Ms. Sara Longcor
THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
* Avocado's
* Currently obsessed with Drumsticks (the ice cream)
* Peanut Butter
THREE FRIENDS I THINK WILL RESPOND
No one! Haha, I don't have any friends on blogspot :(
THREE THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
* Going to Tennessee! I can't wait to meet the Shields' extended family and visit Nashville
* Heading home in the middle of August
*The 3-day!

I wasn't sure what to write about so I thought this would be a fun thing to spark some idea's....It didn't. Maybe I'll go searching for another survey! This class is really difficult!

I will say one thing, these summer classes have gotten me so excited to become a teacher. I can't wait to have my own classroom, own set of kids, and a place to execute all of these things I've been learning. We're being taught different ways of teaching , great activities to incorporate, and different strategies to use in the classroom. For a while I played around with the idea that maybe I wouldn't teach right away, try and find a corporate job that could offer me more $, but I think it will be hard not to go straight into the classroom. The fact that I am so excited makes me believe that this is what I am supposed to do, and what I will be good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment