4.04.2010

Florida

We are back in the Windy City. And let me tell you, my view is nothin' like that!

Florida was an amazing vacation. Joel and I spent one of the best weeks together we've had in all three years of dating, and we've had a lot of amazing weeks. Every morning we would take our beach cruisers to tennis, then do some shopping, then spend the afternoon reading by the beach. At night we drank wine and went to four star restaurants. It was truly perfection.


Our first night - on to a wine tasting



We were loving tennis every morning. Great way to start the day





Bad picture but I found that shirt dress for 40.00 at the j.crew outlet in SanDestin


Such a stunning beach


**please excuse my hair/face! But we got to meet baby Luke last night and he is just the sweetest baby ever!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what funnnn! Tennis every AM, what could be better!? Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete