4.26.2010



I saw this ABC game from Lousiana Bride and really wanted to join in the fun!


A. AREA CODE : I'm in the 815. I'm moving in July to the 773 area


B. BED SIZE: Full. It's straight from college and I'm thankful I have stuck with it. City apartments are just too small for a Queen or King, and the full is really the only other option!

C. CHORE YOU HATE:
Laundry. I dread it. In fact, I rarely do it. Since I'm living at home, my loving momma is doing it for me and when I move downtown I'm sure to strike up a deal with joel ;)


D. DOG'S NAME: My dog passed away in January. He was a cockapoo named Comet. He was 10 years old and died from a blood disease similar to leukemia. It was so hard and I miss him more and more as the time passes.





E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Oatmeal


F. FAVORITE COLOR: Gray


G. GOLD OR SILVER: Depends on the outfit

H. HEIGHT: 5'7"


I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: Yea.....nothing. Unless you count Yankee Doodle because then I play the piano.



J. Job: currently an Elementary Ed student teacher. The state of Illinois has just laid off 17,000 teachers. I have applied at 60 school districts and haven't heard anything. Get back to me on this one, it's not a fun conversation right now.



K. KIDS: Zippo



L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: Living at home while I am student teaching. Joel and I have just begun the apartment hunt in downtown Chicago. We plan to move July 1st.

M. MOM'S NAME: Connie



N. NICKNAME: This is gonna get akward. My nickname is T-bags, or Testie, or Testicle. Aren't I lucky?



O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: Never, Thank God.



P. PET PEEVE: I really don't like having a conversation with someone who is texting while I speak. It is SERIOUSLY annyoing and rude.



Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: The only one I know off the top of my head is embarrassingly enough from a Cinderella Story starring Hilary Duff and it goes....
"Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game"



R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty

S. SIBLINGS:
2 younger sisters

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: I wake up at 6:12am. I'm weird about the minutes. I have to give myself those extra two! I'm pretty good about waking up but I need to get to sleep before 11 in order to be functional.


U. UNDERWEAR: Depends on the outfits


V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: Cucumbers and Corn



W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: Outfits




X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: Nothing major. I've had a lot of issues with my teeth and hips. I have some weird thing with my hip muscles. I was born with dislocated hips and now my hips hurt a lot when I run a lot. Not sure if they're related but my X-Ray were just fine and dandy :)




Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Calzones, Tostadas, and Tuna melts




Z. ZOO ANIMAL YOU LIKE: Penguins

No comments:

Post a Comment