4.15.2010

hmmm

One of the downsides (and they're are very few) of not being the buyer of my own house, is that it doesn't go down on my terms.

I'm impulsive, emotional, and impatient (aka a very steady, stable, reasonable buyer...). I found a condo I wanted to make my home, and wanted to make it my home right now. Or even next week. (Oh, and that's my reasonable and steady side talking, see)

Well, my dad doesn't work this way. He saw the condo, really liked it, and wants to see more. Hmmm, apparently the showings I've already done aren't going to suffice and he now needs to see comparables on his own.

Yea, don't worry, I told him to come with us the first time, buttttttt we all know how dad's are.

So, I don't know what he is going to do. Maybe he'll see other condos and realize the one we like, is a great deal, or maybe not. For now, I need to step back, find a job, and know that my home will come to me in good time.



Chicago saw a GORGEOUS day today. It was so refreshing, filled me up with all the smells and sounds of summer and all I wanted to do was be outside. I as able to fit in a walk in the morning, lunch on the patio with joely, and a nice run in the afternoon. I hope you had one of these kinds of days too.

No comments:

Post a Comment