4.19.2010

Week 2

Weight Watchers week two? We'll see how it really was tomorrow. I totally blew threw all of my bonus points, and exceeded my daily points, almost every single day. The weekends totally ruin it for me. FOR EXAMPLE:

A typical weekday looks like:
Breakfast:
Oatmeal (3pts)
Yogurt (2pts)
Snack:
12 pretzels (1pt)
Lunch:
Apple with cinnamon (2pts)
Carrots (0pts)
Lean pocket (5pts)
Snack:
Calorie Pack (2pts)
Dinner:
Chicken (4pts)
rice (2pts)
veggies (0pts)
bread (3pts)
skinny cow (2pts)
Total: around 25 ponts

Weekend
Breakfast:
banana (2pts)
Chai tea latte (2pts)
lunch:
salad (7pts)
bread (3pts)
Drink/Dinner:
2 glasses of wine (6pts)
appetizer (6pts)
3 beers (6pts)
sushi/pizza/snacks/cheese/chinese/ thai/pasta (15pts)
2 glasses of wine (6pts)
chocolate (2pts)
Total? 53 points. ****I don't go this insane, but close.




Please tell me I'm not the only one who totally blows it on Friday and Saturday.
What do we do? Stay home all the time? (pfff...I'd still drink and eat like that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment