9.27.2010

Menu Monday

Can't believe I was able to fit this post in. It's been a good Monday!

Here's the menu for the week:
Sunday: Homemade pizza with ground turkey, black olive, green onion, and cheese
Monday: Salmon Tacos with lots of yummy fixings; cilantro, green onion, black olive, corn, avocado, and cheese
with a side of

Tuesday: Turkey burgers. Ground turkey and Salsa mixed together and then pan fried with olive oil
Wednesday: Spinach and cheese tortellini
Thursday: I'll be baking some goodies for our weekend away, but not sure what I'll do for dinner just yet. Most likely cookies.

This week screams that we are low on groceries. We are heading out of town for the weekend so I'm pushing the grocery trip until Sunday. Next week I want to get really creative recipes to try during the week.

1 comment:

  1. If salmon tacos and homemade turkey burgers are what you eat when you don't have food in the house, I would love to know what's on the menu when the fridge is full!

    ReplyDelete