9.06.2010

Your It

Happy Labor Day!

I spent the weekend at my parents house and it was filled with all of my favorite things. We shopped, walked along the lake, had a big Sunday night dinner (eggplant Parmesan and it was beyond deish), read magazines, and indulged in lots of twizzlers.

Now, I'm back in Chicago, ready to start my 2nd week of work, watching the Bachelor pad, and eating Cadbury eggs. Yes, I found them in my sister's desk from Easter, and they still taste amazing.

I was catching up with all of my favorite bloggers and saw that I was tagged by Mrs in Training. So, naturally, now "I'm it".

What is your favorite meal to cook for company?

I just moved into my own apartment and have yet to have a dinner party. We have had a lot of guests over for drinks, so I always like to serve up homemade guacamole and chips. I also, have a new obsession with baking cupcakes. Not the most normal pair but both seem to be crowd pleasers.

What's your favorite fashion accessory (i.e. shoes, handbags, earrings, scarves, etc.)?

Easy - Designer Handbags

Have you ever met an Internet/blogger friend in real life?

Nope!


What's your favorite room in your house?

Let me show you! I just took these pictures a minute ago.




If you could go back to college (for fun), what would you study?

Interior design

What's one talent/skill you wish you possessed or were better at?

I wish I was more creative, I'd love to create things, make things, draw things, everything!

What's your favorite thing to give as a gift?

I love themed gifts.

When Joel started Grad School *which only lasted a year* I got him a new school bag, a map of his new city, umbrella, coffee mug, highlighters, pens, notebooks, and a few quick study things - like a map of the brain, how to deal with patients, etc.

For my BFF Claire's birthday, a month in advance I asked her to fill out this survey. I told her I had to do a research assignment on only children. I asked her a bunch of "What's your favorite_________" Then, for her birthday card, I printed out the survey that she took for me, and then she opened up her gift with all her favorite things! Favorite magazine, favorite color was in the form of a new blanket, favorite animal in the form of a stuffed animal, favorite gum, movie, book, CD, etc.

Sara turned 21 in Vegas so I did a whole Vegas themed thing. All of the gifts had a little tag on them, with a witty little saying. I can't really remember everything I got her but some included Hundred Grand bars, Dice, Stack of Cards, Lucky Charms, condoms ** It was Vegas! **



Have a great short work week! We're off to the cubs game tomorrow, which makes me feel like the weekend is just trucking onto Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment