7.03.2012

Home Sweet Home

 
I'm going HOME today.

Tonight, for dinner, I'll be sitting on our patio, enjoying an ice cold glass of wine with my family.

My house is the only place I would want to be for the fourth of July and we have so much to celebrate this week!

My parents haven't seen my ring, or met my dog, and I'm anxious for both to happen.

I get to see all of my aunts and uncles, my cousins, friends, ride on the boat, sit at the pool, fully relax....and even get a wedding date and venue locked down!

I'm so looking forward to being home that I'm not even letting myself get nervous about the flight over. I don't love to fly by myself, but I'll have Roscoe, and I've already decided I'll be indulging in some Wi-Fi and Mimosa's on board, so I think that should help keep my busy!

Have an amazing Fourth of July. Give your family a lot of extra kisses and hugs this fourth - we are blessed!

5 comments:

  1. Travel safe!!!! Can't wait to hear about the wedding planning excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh have SO much fun! I can't wait to hear all about the wedding plans :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you're having a great time at home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh, wi-fi and mimosas at 35 000 feet. Sounds like a dangerous combination! Hope you had a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete