7.24.2014

Work Wear



Work It Girl
 
I've been totally blanking on snapping my work-wear outfits, but I'm determined to get back in the habit. I love going back throughout the year and seeing what's being worn in my closet - and whats not.

It's funny because when I look back at all of the "work wear" posts from just this year, I see a defined pattern of what I wear week in and week out. I clearly know what I like - ankle pants, navy blue, and solid shirts, and patterned bottoms.

Anyways, here's last weeks round up. 

 
Monday
Cynthia Rowley dress, J.crew cardigan, Ivanka Trump heels, Kendra Scott necklace


Tuesday 
 
Loft top & skirt, TB wedges, Kendra Scott earrings


Wednesday
  
Jcrew top and pants, Loft necklace, Ivanka Trump heels

Thursday - worked from home
 
 old top, tj.maxx, loft jeans, ralph lauren sandals


Friday- worked from home 
  
Top from local shop, Loft shorts, TB sandals

1 comment: