2.10.2017

Five on Friday


::: 1 :::
 
Gym dare is still going. I'm shooting for 3-4 times a week, and while the inital drop off is not getting easier (in fact, worse), the teachers assure me that after twenty minutes Leo settles in and starts to play and have fun. I've only been working out for 45 minutes, but I think starting next week I'm going to bump that up. It will give me a better workout, and give Leo more time in the kidzone of actual play time. We will get there! 

::: 2 ::: 
I can't help myself with holiday outfits. I have never decorated my house for Valentine's Day (although I might next year), but Leo is my walking decoration. I've got another few shirts lined up for next week, but my little boy looks pretty darn good in red! 


::: 3 :::
Leo's sleep has been totally off whack this week....one morning I had to wake him from a deeeeeep sleep at 8:40am, and then today, no nap at all! He's cutting his molars (1 has just started to cut through), so that is one part to blame, and his room has been just way too bright, so that's the other part. I've bought a small fortune in window coverings, so I'm hoping that helps! 


::: 4 :::
  https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjRFd2OKZyMv0w2mDmBJgEO0qKB_udvBaiM9QOnzuitvZLnCmzJbs06qGEfRfsyeWDZmC1K5D0uIob8tBBYrJGRghU4kYJK27fAPPWh24rxPc2nu7daoTMCrw1M4uBhxRI91WRCvTNYz74j/s1600/IMG_3852.JPG
I'm finally starting to get my cooking groove back and its been nice to sit at the table and eat somewhat balanced meals together. This week we had superbowl leftovers on Monday, bunless burgers and sweet potato's on Tuesday, Korean bowls on Wednesday, and delish White Chicken Chili yesterday.
::: 5 ::: 
This weekend is due to very much so NOT suck for me. I'm getting my hair and nails done early afternoon thanks to wonderful in-laws who have offered to sit for Leo all afternoon and evening tomorrow - and then we are going out to dinner with neighborhood friends.
Saturday I'm ditching my boys for an overnight in the city to see Hamilton and spend some time with my mom and sisters. 

Hope you have a great weekend too!!




1 comment: