3.14.2018

Easter Basket Goodies!

For Easter this year, I've got my eyes on filling baskets with summer things that both Leo and Drew "need". 

Create this dramatic display with just two tiny vials of blue dye.

We decided to get Leo a scooter - a few of my girlfriends recommended this one because the handles actually turn right and left - so I'm hoping he can get the hang of it pretty quickly. 

Radio Flyer My 1st Scooter Sport Red - Adjustable Handlebar - image 1 of 10
I also decided to order him this indoor sand as an activity for us for the summer. It looks like a perfect patio project - but the reviews claim that it really isn't a huge mess. 

Kinetic Sand - Sandcastle Set (Colors Vary)

Drew is getting a new LL Bean tote. I haven't ordered it yet (which I need to like today in order for it to get here in time), but I'm not sure if the small is big enough, or if the medium is too big. I'm leaning towards just getting the small one, but if you have a strong opinion, will you let me know so that I can get this silly thing ordered! 

Image result for pink ll bean tote

She also grabbed these two cute dresses for a few occasions we have coming up (both from Gap Kids).

product photoproduct photo

And that's pretty much it. They'll both get a new book, some candy that I can steal, some bubbles, and I'm sure will be spoiled by both Grandparents.

7 comments:

  1. I say go for the medium! I love my bean totes - they really are the best! Also, I bought that sand kit for my friend's son and he LOVES it. And it really isn't a huge mess! Just keep it away from carpet - it will get matted and is no fun then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dresses are so sweet!! R has that sand and absolutely loves it! I do find clumps of it around the house occasionally but he will easily play with it for 20 minutes which is like a lifetime haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute ideas--that tote will be so sweet for her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable ideas! I can't wait to hear how Leo likes the scooter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He will love the scooter!! I need to order the sand- great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard really great things about the kinetic sand! That will be a fun activity that maybe he could even do in the winter time too! Also, those dresses are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had the radio flyer scooter for the boys but it didn't turn that well once they started going a little faster so we upgraded to the Micro kick scooters and those are amazing! I thought the turning would be hard but Miller got it right away and Matt had it down by 2.5 yrs plus if you buy the deluxe with the adjustable handle it will grow with them. We love kinetic sand!! I use it as a winter activity and keep it in Tupperware and it doesn't make a mess at all. Buy some mini construction trucks and it will keep him busy!

    ReplyDelete