2.04.2011

Fashion Friday

Happy (almost) Friday!!

It was a great week around here. Work was really easy on me and seemed to just coast by - which, ya gotta love.

Friday night, two of my college besties (Lauren & Jessica) are coming in from Iowa, and we plan to spend every waking minute catching up and laughing together. We have dinner reservations tonight at an Italian restaurant by my house and then we're going to stay in with a few bottles of wine and play board games. Saturday, we'll venture downtown and explore the sites.
Unfortunately, I have to leave them tomorrow around 6pm because I'll be making the trek home to spend some time with my parents and help them host a superbowl party.

It should shape up to be another busy, but really fun weekend.

And here's what I've been sporting this week to work:


Have a wonderful weekend lovies!

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! I heart the second one - those flats are so me! Haha

    Have fun with your friends this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catching up with the girlfriends is the best!! Looks like a fun week! Hope your SuperBowl party is a success!

    ReplyDelete