2.09.2011

WILW


Valentine's Day Special
Here are some items I would LOVE to have...or get ;)

I love white flowers


I love Starbucks gift cards because they make my guilty pleasure even better!
*Update: I got home from work and found a $25 gift card from my Valentine waiting for me at home. I don't even think he had read this. What a good boyfriend!

I love night gowns and this little pretty would be such a sweet addition in my closet.

I love wine and this is probably one of my favorite reds.

I love dessert, but I have a special place in my heart for cupcakes. Especially Chicago's bakery Sweet Mandy B's cupcakes. My mouth is watering just typing the words out!

I love bags, and I'm in need of a good, leather, cross body bag. I think this would be a perfect bag for my trip to Spain.

3 comments:

  1. I love Cake bread wine! It's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That night gown is adorable! Also, love the bag - a cross body bag is a MUST for Europe - that or a fanny pack! Ha! Kid, kid! So jealous your going to Spain!! - xx. - Katie

    ReplyDelete