2.05.2013

Weekend Report, on a Tuesday

 My secret date on Friday night turned out to be at Bodega Wine Bar in Santa Monica.

 

Joel and I do dinner's out pretty often, and it was fun to mix it up, be at a bar and snack on small plates and sit close to each other. It was a really fun night, ended perfectly with a pit stop at Pink Berry.


On Saturday morning we took our first family trip to the dog park and we were all in heaven. It was so fun to see all of the dogs interact with each other, I could have hung out there the entire day. Roscoe is such a princess, and we had everyone at the park laughing because he wouldn't put the messy, used tennis balls in his mouth to return his fetch.

 

Our friends recently got a goldendoodle puppy so after the dog park we had a puppy play date for these two cuties.  
 
We hosted a superbowl party on Sunday for almost 20 people - which is why I didn't get this post up yesterday.


Like any good party, I didn't get any action shots of the group, but everyone left full and happy - even if the 49'ers didn't win. 

And, because....it's true...

Coffee keeps me going until...

4 comments:

  1. My wine consumption is way up lately, and I'm fully blaming you for that. You just INSPIRE me so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, love the pic of the two pups! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend! I would love some of that cheese + meat from your yummy display right about now. Two of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That quote could NOT be more true!

    ReplyDelete