3.28.2014

Friday Thoughts

Fun idea.
The beginning of this week was a tough one, but I'm happy to report that it seems as though the dark cloud has moved it's way away from our house. 

I mean, I had FOUR shoes break this week. FOUR. What the hell kind of luck is that? One of my boot heels almost snapped off in the middle or the office, two of my heel caps broke exposing that little nail, and one of my shoes sole ripped off. It's going to be a very expensive trip to the shoe doctor this weekend.

Luckily I got a little girl time with my girlfriend Jenna, and this weekend should be the perfect amount of productivity and party. 

The Vols play tomorrow so we are heading to the bar to watch the game, getting in some workouts, and I'm going to a sushi-making party with my girlfriends on Saturday night. I'm really looking forward to seeing my LA girls because we've all been in 100 different directions lately and I'm missing them! 

Have a great weekend!
really good advice.

4 comments:

  1. I'm happy your week is looking up. Four shoes?! That's crazy! I hope you have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about shoes love, 4 in one week is really no fun! Hope you guys have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes, 4 pairs?!! That's gotta be a record! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you need to go SHOE SHOPPING!!!!! Have a good weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete