5.05.2015

I want it ALL

I'm not sure if I can call it nesting or just the desire for a major closet/hair/makeup/and house upgrade, but I have an itch that needs to be scratched! 

I just feel like I want everything perfect, and I want it right now. And I want to spare no expense. And I want it to be done by someone else. And then I'd like to go on vacation with a new hairstyle and a lot of calorie free cupcakes.

Is that too much to ask?

  
. 

stacks on stacks. pajama set / calvin klein

 VT Interiors - Library of Inspirational Images
Reese Witherspoon - long bob with long side swept bangs 

Pray for Joel.

9 comments:

  1. Yes I want it all too and eat that cupcake! Who cares about calories it's for the baby! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nodding my head so hard in agreement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am at the phase of throwing money at my problems and feelings. I'll be paying off my credit card for 6 months but dammit I WANT TO DECORATE MY HOUSE (.... that I don't even yet technically own lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the exact same way lately! I want our house to be perfect before the baby arrives and I want to hire someone to do all the work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh girl, I feel ya. Sometimes I feel Veruca Salt from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory singing the song "I want it now!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha. I can relate, minus some of your new pregnancy hormones probably lol. moving into our own house = I want all new things now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I completely agree. I went crazy a few weeks ago with sprucing up our decor. I called it "pre-nesting." My bank account is thankful that I'm taking a break. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha I feel that way all the time :) Especialy now that I have kids.

    ReplyDelete