1.20.2016

Hello, It's Me

Today is sort of like the beginning (again) for me because for the last six weeks I've basically been on vacation/in paradise.

My mom got into LA on December 12th and my dad, sisters, grandma, cousins, aunts and uncles have all come through these parts over the past month and a half. 

We have been absolutely spoiled with all of their love, help, food, restaurants, activities, movies.....it's basically been the most induglent and fun period of time ever but the band-aid just got ripped off realllllllllll fast.

I allowed myself to just indulge in the time I had with them and hit the pause button on just about everything else.

But now, it's time to get back to reality, back to our schedule, and back to the new normal. 

My new normal will be spent at home with Leo and I'm ready to jump into this new chapter and make this year ahead our most fun, healthy, and happy year yet. 



5 comments:

  1. Can MY 2016 be staying home with Leo? So excited to see how your year progresses - you've got this Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that's gotta be so hard having all your family gone and now you're back to reality! You're going to have so much fun spending every single day with Leo. He's so lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! That is so great that you had time with your family. Also, yay for staying home with Leo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got this!! Leo is too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeee exciting! And plan your next trip to see the family...that always helps!

    ReplyDelete