With an Easter basket that cute, it cannot just make one appearance on Easter morning, so our new tradition is going to be that the basket is magically filled with goodies come Easter morning!
I'm anxiously waiting to capitalize on Leo as an excuse for buying Reese's Easter Eggs....but until then, I'm going to try and fill his basket with a few things he actually "needs".
1. Leeman needs some summer clothes! I like these linen rompers from Carters because they're darling, easy to wear, and inexpensive so I'm going to stock up on a few.
2. I've heard this is the best teether out there. A few mom's in our story time every week have said that its literally their number one "must have", and since Leo sticks his hands in his mouth every 12 seconds, this might be a nice change of pace for him!
3. I have a Holiday book obsession. I've got an entire box filled with goodies, and I like adding a few to the collection every chance I get. I remember as a kid the special books that would come out only at the holidays, so I want to try and build up Leo's holiday library too.
4. Right now, Leo's favorite toy is the activity laptop-y thing that came with his V-Tech sit-to-stand pusher. It lights up, makes noises and has a bunch of different things he can play or press. I'm almost tempted to bring that big old thing on the plane ride since it keeps his attention so well, but my girlfriend said this travel toy does a good job too. It's a lot smaller and pretty cheap, so I'm going to give it a whirl.
5. I think we get back from Chicago, Leo is going to start solids (he'll be 6.5 months!), and I'm going to introduce the sippy cup then too. I've read good reviews about this one, but I'm open to suggestions if you have a favorite.
6. And.....since we are going to be doing Baby Led Weaning, we need full coverage. This bib is by Bumpkins, and hopefully will eliminate the need to do laundry three times a day.