4.14.2017

Five on Friday


 Image result for smidge of this five on friday blog button


::: 1 ::: 

I love vacations, but holy heck do they set you back once you rejoin reality! I feel like I've been running around with my head cut off this week trying to catch up....plus I was just exhausted! I can't hang like I used to, and three full days of partying wore me out! 

Leo had his 18 month check up this week! It was the first time with his new doctor whom I really, really like, and Leo was a champ. She impressed him with all of his words and little tricks! He took his shot well, got a great report and weight in at 23lb11oz (40%) and 31.4" (13).
::: 2 :::

Image result for southernmost sarah sadler
I think I told you a few weeks back that I was reading Southern Solstice, by Sarah Sadler. The book is really easy and fun....and I just started the sequel! I absolutely love books that have sequels because 9 times out of 10, when I'm done reading the book, I want more! Again, if you have Amazon Prime, and a kindle, you can "borrow" one book at a time, so start with Southern Solstice and then move on to Southernmost. They've got me in the summer mood for sure! 
::: 3 :::

My newest house purchase finally joined us this week! I cannot take a good picture of it for the life of me, but it is just perfect in the room. I had been visualizing this couch in my mind for months and when I finally saw it (on Joss & Main), I snagged it and couldn't be happier. It needs a fun pillow to brighten it up, but I'm really happy with the way this room is coming together (albeit, slowly but surely). 
::: 4 :::
 outdoor-toy-storage-bin:
This weekend we are game-planning our garage, landscaping, and getting a quote for the patio. I'm really excited to re-mulch, freshen up, and organize the garage. We're going to live with the house for at least a year before we really decide to make major changes to the landscaping, but freshly cut grass, new mulch, and a cleaned deck and swing set will help tremendously. 
::: 5 :::
DIY Marbled Indigo Easter Eggs:
And it's EASTER!! The Easter bunny is bringing Leo a Step2 Water table from Amazon and a few fun float and sink toys for him to use with it. We're keeping things pretty low key on Sunday with church, an Easter egg hunt at our house, and brunch with my family. 

Hope you have a great weekend too!

 :

1 comment:

  1. Love love love your new sofa!!! So pretty, your house is coming together so well for only living there a few months. Leo will love his water table, both my boys still love it 3 years later. Adding those books to my list, I'm in desperate need if some new reads

    ReplyDelete