11.11.2010

Good Morgan!

Good morning ladies.

It's 6:30 in the morning and I can pretty much tell you that the last thing I want to do right now (besides walk out the door and go to work) is upload pictures. I have worn some cute outfits this week, if I do say so myself, but I'll get them up here later.

So instead, I'll tell you what's on my mind right now.

I just signed up for a Turkey Trot 8k on Thanksgiving morning. I normally do a 5k, but Joel pushed me to do the 8k and now, like it or not, I'm running the damn 8k.

Since the time change (which happens to be a great excuse) it's been so hard for me to go out after work and run. It's literally pitch black out at 5pm.

I managed a 2 miler on Monday, and since then, I haven't batted an eyelash in the direction of any sort of gym shoe.

Instead I am splitting pitchers of sangria with Joel.

Plus, I've put on 3 pounds that won't go away.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm splitting pitchers of Sangria on a Wednesday night? ......you don't say!


SO---here's my goal.
  • Saturday I will run 3 miles
  • Sunday I will run 4 miles
I shouldn't even say goal because there is wiggle room in that word. Goal is not binding. It's just what you are shooting for. Scratch goal to plan.

------

Does is it feel like a Friday to anyone else?

-----


and now I would like to present a new addition to Tea Time with Tess.....

Who Nailed It and Who Failed It?




Carrie Underwood = FAIL

Joanna Garcia = NAIL


Sara Evans = NAIL

Jennifer Nettles = NAIL

Nicole Kidman = FAIL

My favorite of the night goes to Joanna Garcia.

Do you agree? Who do you think nailed it or failed it?



Adios Amigos.
Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment