11.22.2010

Ick Monday

It is the week of Thanksgiving and I wanted to spend this week blogging about that; create lists of whom and what I am thankful to have in my life and reflect on all of the blessings I have been given, but today sucked the big one and I am in no mood to positively reflect and would much rather vent and dump on to you all of the grossness that was my day.

Let's go chronologically shall we?
  • 6:00am: Step on the scale. OUCH. This weekend did nothing for my figure.
  • 8:00am: Work. Sucked. Today. Beyond. Measure.
  • 12:00pm: Nordstroms = I'm supposed to be on a shopping freeze and I'm about $350 into that freeze. Whoops.
  • 3:00pm: Boss not happy with me.
  • 4:00pm: Goddamn monsoon and I am wearing my favorite Tory Burch Reva's
  • 5:00pm: Get home and my feet are dyed black because of my sopping wet shoes
  • 6:00pm: Planned on having yummy pizza for dinner but due to the scale grossness this a.m. I have to have a salad.
  • 7:00pm: I was also supposed to run 4 miles before my big race this Thursday and well....it's monsooning out...and I'm not going out there to run. Fail.
Ick. Ick. Ick.

Tomorrow is another day and I will be making it a better day...but today blew the big one.

No comments:

Post a Comment