11.04.2010

pumpkin cupcake

I'm about to give you a very, very nice holiday present in the form of a pumpkin cupcake recipe.

I promise you will not be disappointed in these bad boys.

They're festive, delish, and an over all party hit.


Here's what you need
1 box of yellow cake mix
1 can of pumpkin
3 eggs
1/2 cup of canola or vegetable oil
1 tsp of baking soda
2 tsp of cinnamon



Mix together


Give it about 50 good stirs so you can get out all of the lumps and bumps

Fill muffin tins about 3/4 of the way full


Bake at 350 for 15 minutes



As far as frosting is concerned:
  • First, have a cupcake without frosting, right out of the oven. You'll die.
  • Second, find the easiest cream cheese frosting (I use this) you can and put a dollop on each cupcake. Don't over do it. The cupcakes speak for themselves here.
  • I made this batch of cupcakes to bring to a family party on Sunday. I don't want to frost them yet because I don't want the frosting to harden, or make make the cake soggy.

Enjoy - You can thank me later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment