1.06.2011

What I'm Loving


What I'm loving Wednesday
On Thursday.



  • I am loving my new Barnes & Noble Nook Reader. It makes my commute much more enjoyable and I've read 3 books since Christmas.
  • I am loving the Lily Pulitizer cover that I got for my nook. I was hesitant to switch over to an eReader because I like book covers, but since I got this pretty pop of cuteness, I love pulling out my nook. I have it sit on my desk at work, simply just to keep me happy.
  • I am loving wine. It's been a week from h-e-double hockey sticks, and I am praising to the inventor of wine.
  • I am loving that tomorrow is Friday and that I have a fun weekend ahead of me. My middle sister Hannah is coming to stay with me tomorrow before she leaves for a semester abroad in Seville, Spain. Saturday night my cousin is having a surprise 30th birthday!
  • I am loving that my two best friends moved 2 blocks from me. It's so fun to just pop in to say hi!
  • I am loving that I am sore. It's been a long time since I've used my muscles and it's about time they start making their presence known.
  • I am loving my new jersey cotton sheets. I just don't want to leave my bed
  • and of course I am loving my family, Joel, my friends, and the good health we all have

Have a good Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Having friends so close is always so nice!! And looks like a fabulous weekend. Sister going to Spain...does that mean you have a free place to stay if you want to visit:)

    ReplyDelete