1.13.2011

What I'm loving...




And yet again...What I'm Loving Wednesday
On Thursday


I am loving black bean dip. I have been eating this dip nonstop because it's made of black beans I've tricked myself into thinking I'm eating servings of vegetables..
I am loving my Christmas present to myself: a personal trainer. I have been 4 times in the last week and I've never been so miserably sore in my life. I decided to do this because I need someone to hold me accountable for exercise so since I have to schedule appointments (and I'm fined if I miss them) I feel obligated to go --- which, I am.


I am loving my half priced candle!
Makes me want to start a countdown to the Christmas 2011!

I am loving these:
They are not for the weak, I'll tell ya that much.


I am LOVING my US Weekly subscription. I seriously love opening the mailbox to find this gem waiting for me.


2 comments:

  1. Is it wrong that I kind of like the cover of your magazine as well?!?! I wasn't the biggest supporter of those two. Love them both separately..but together, not so much. And a personal trainer ...thats the best gift. WIsh I would have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally with you! Jake is just too good looking!

    I'll let you know how the trainer goes. For some reason, this week, I've also GAINED weight, so I'm getting nervous/skeptical....we'll see what happens.

    Have a good weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete